When you were young, what did you want to be when you grew up? At various points, I remember wanting to be a ballerina, a tennis player and eventually a doctor. The most memorable answer I’ve heard was from a 5-year-old girl who boldly declared she was going to be a teacher, a scientist or a butterfly. She hadn’t quite decided yet. When you let your imagination run wild, what do you dream of?
Today, I’m proud to share with you one of my dreams-come-true—and how the lessons I’ve learned can help you! Watch this video to be the first ones who get to see it and an opportunity for a special gift at the end.
You can make it happen. The world needs you and the contributions only you can make. It begins by believing in the importance of your dreams, surrounding yourself with people who have the skills you don’t and creating a deadline to make it happen!
Your Awareness Prescription
- What is your dream and why is it important?
- What’s holding you back (money, time, talent, failure, etc.)?
- What support do you need to create a rock solid team around you?
- Who can you share this dream with who already believes in you?
- How can collaboration turn your dream into reality?
Celebrating your unique contribution to the world,